Drift is a cafe founded on the principle of stripping back the unnecessary. We serve simple, fresh, holistic foods and beverages while offering an interactive experience. As a team, we are united by this everyday. We appreciate coffee, love serving good food, offer an engaging atmosphere, cleanup after ourselves and open our arms to anyone who comes through the door.
About the job:
You will be the essential back end component to the guest’s experience by delivering a satisfying meal. You will prepare food according to Drift standards through established policies/procedures and ensure quality food service is provided at all times. At Drift our mission is to provide fresh and holistic food and beverages. That vision will be carried out through your actions.
Our menu is fresh and inspiring. Implementing the Behaviors while following your responsibilities will complete the guests experience, and bring to fruition all the effort put in by your fellow crew members.
This is a full time position based in Wilmington, NC and this role will report to our store Manager.
- Deliver on all aspects of our food service program – portioning, prepping, cooking, cleaning
- Follow presentation guidelines, systems and processes
- Efficiently delivering product in high volume setting
- Embrace Drift’s hospitality vision
- Exhibit a clean working space and personal presentation
- Communicate well with other members of the team and guest
- 2+ Years of commercial cooking experience
- Strong desire to create nutritious, beautifully presented dishes
- Experience using computer programs, especially Google Drive tools (Sheets, Docs)
- Respect for delicious coffee, food and amazing guest experiences
- A hospitality focus
Hours, Pay & Benefits:
- Full Time
- Paid Time Off
- $14 – $18 per hour including tips
- Free coffee drinks during shift
- Discounted food items and merchandise
- 401K Match
- Health Insurance
If you have work experience this is a bonus, but, if you’ve got the right attitude, then we’ll take this over experience any day. If you want to be a part of something that is fresh, exciting and challenging, please apply and join us.