Must have weekend availability
Drift is a cafe founded on the principle of stripping back the unnecessary. We serve fresh, holistic foods and beverages while offering an interactive experience, driving connections between one another. As a team, we are united by this everyday. We appreciate coffee, love serving good food, offer an engaging atmosphere, cleanup after ourselves and open our arms to anyone who comes through the door.
About the job:
Crew members handle multiple roles in the shop. From food prep to serving, cleaning and making drinks all the while, creating and maintaining a clean, functional workspace.
This is a full time or part time position based in Wilmington, NC and this role will report to the Store Manager. Potential to rise to barista and shift lead.
- Deliver impeccable hospitality to our guests and your fellow teammates
- Be knowledgeable of all menu items
- Food prep
- Follow recipe guidelines and sanitation procedures
- Support your team in keeping the cafe running smoothly and beautifully. These tasks may vary but can include washing dishes, sweeping, mopping, cleaning and organizing condiment station, and taking out trash
- Hospitality driven
- Motivated to put others before yourself
- Comfortable with following directions and problem-solving when needed
- Diligent, humble, and open-minded
- Reliable and consistent where teammates and managers can always depend on you to be punctual, dedicated and bringing your A-game
- 2 Years of prior work food service, hospitality or retail experience
- Means of transportation
- SUNDAY AVAILABILITY
Hours & Benefits:
- Full time
- Free coffee drinks during shift
- Discounted food items and merchandise
- Development opportunities
- $14 – $17/hr (rate defined as base wage plus tips)
- Gain in-depth hospitality and food service knowledge
- 401K Match
- Health Insurance
If you want to be a part of something that is fresh, exciting and challenging, please apply and join us.