Drift is a cafe brand committed to serving simple, fresh, holistic foods and beverages while offering an interactive experience to each and every guest. The experience drives connections between people. As a team, we are united by this everyday.
Founded in 2014, Drift is dedicated to making a positive impact on each guest through delicious coffee and food. With a premium coffee and made-to-order food offering, our cafes deliver a true experience to anyone who walks through the door.
We are seeking an Assistant Store Manager who has a hospitality focus, a drive to lead/develop team members and one who seeks continuous learning opportunities. If you want to sharpen the tools of running your own business in a high performance environment, then apply and join us.
Applicant must have:
- Previous hospitality experience
- At least 2 years in a shift lead or management position
- Effective leadership and people management skills to strengthen your team
- Daytime/Full time availability
Our Assistant Store Manager is responsible for supporting the Store Manager in day to day activities. They lead by example and execute systems and procedures that allows the cafe to run smoothly that sets the team up for success. The ASM will work with their Store Manager to plan and direct all restaurant operations while maintaining high standards of coffee and food, service, health and safety, and cafe atmosphere.
- Leading the team to successful development and execution in day to day tasks
- Living out Drift culture and values
- Training crew members
- Maintain and exceed excellent customer service through you and your team
- Administrative tasks including scheduling, cash handling, food ordering
- Inventory management
- Assisting the Store Manager in all aspects of running the store
The ability to work in a fast paced dynamic team environment, multitask, and communicate effectively are all essential.
Pay & Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Wellness & Communication Benefits
- Valued training and education programs
If you want to be a part of something that is fresh, exciting and challenging, please apply and join us.